Get Healthier With A Cup Of Joe!
1. Coffee has high levels of antioxidants & beneficial nutrients.
- 1 single cup contains Vitamins B2,B5,B3, and Potassium.
- It is so rich in antioxidants that many people get more antioxidants from coffee than they do from fruits and veggies combined. This could be a reason why coffee drinkers may live longer.
2. Coffee can improve your energy levels and make you smarter.
- It contains a stimulant called caffeine which is absorbed into your bloodstream. Once it is absorbed into the bloodstream the caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in your brain. This improves your energy levels, mood and various aspects of the way your brain functions.
3. Coffee can help you burn fat and increase your physical performance.
- It contains caffeine which has been proven to help with fat burning and speed up most peoples metabolism. However, this may not affect long term coffee drinkers in the same way.
- Caffeine can increase adrenaline levels, which release fatty acids from your fat tissues. This leads to significant improvements in your physical performance.
4.Coffee could lower the risk of some illnesses.
- It could lower your risk for a Stroke.
- It could lower your risk for Diabetes Type 2.
- It could lower your risk for Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- It could lower your risk for Parkinson’s.
5. Coffee can help with depression/mood swings.
- Studies are finding that coffee drinkers appear to have a lower your risk of developing depression.
- Studies are also showing that coffee drinkers have a lower suicide risk.